We have developed several training courses that we provide in the classroom or online, based on the needs of each reality.
Education in classroom
Training certified according to UNI 11697:2017
These training courses are provided in collaboration with Ithum srl, our partner and specialist training company.
In collaboration with:
DPO - DATA PROTECTION OFFICER
- Time: 80 hours
- Description: It supports the Data Controller or the Data Processor. Professional profile governed by EU regulation 2016/679, in particular art. 39.
AUDITOR PRIVACY (EVALUATOR)
- Time: 40 hours
- Description: Checks the compliance of data processing with applicable laws and regulations.
- Time: 24 hours
- Description: It helps and manages the operation of the processing of personal data.
- Time: 60 hours
- Description: It coordinates the activities of the processing of personal data.
Personalized training courses
It is possible to define and build courses in real or virtual classroom tailored to the needs of the customer.
We have provided specific training courses dedicated to different realities (public and private), of varying dimensions and heterogeneous sectors.
Our most appreciated training courses:
PRIVACY MANAGER / PRIVACY REFERENTS
- Time: 8 / 16 hours
- Description: In-depth description of the novelties introduced by the GDPR dedicated to those subjects who coordinate the processing activities in the company + specific indications for the sector to which they belong.
PRIVACY MANAGER / PRIVACY REFERENTS
- Time: 4 hours
- Description: Fundamentals of the GDPR dedicated to all subjects with a role in the processing of data + specific indications for the sector to which they belong.
GDPR COURSE - BEGINNER
- Time: 50 minutes
- Description: Basics of the GDPR. Including final assessment tests and issuing of certificate of nominal participation.
GDPR COURSE - ADVANCED
- Time: 1 hour and a half
- Description: In-depth description of the novelties introduced by the GDPR. Including final assessment tests and issuing of nominal certificate of participation.
GDPR COURSE - EXPERT
- Durata: 1 hour and a half
- Description: In-depth description of the novelties introduced by the GDPR and the relationship with ISO 27001, introduction to certifications and reference practices. Including final assessment tests and issuing of nominal certificate of participation.
We are the first Italian partners and retailers of Wizer Training, a company specialized in training, with which we have embarked on a path of collaboration that will be able to have all the videos on the Wizer platform translated into Italian.
These courses are characterized by short videos, of about one minute, that allow to learn the essential information of each theme and the possibility to create customized and modular training paths for different groups of users, according to their specific responsibilities and needs.
Areas of competence
General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679
Security of information
Information Security Management System – ISO 27001
Safety at work
Health and safety at work – D.lgs. 81/08
Anti Money-Laundering – Money laundering risk management
Management of cookies and tracking technologies on websites / apps
Log & asset management
Asset management and system administrator logs
Prevention of corruption
Management systems for the prevention of corruption – ISO 37001
Corporate administrative responsibility – D.lgs 231/2001
Are you looking for software that allows you to manage the regulatory requirements of one or more of the areas of expertise described above and beyond?
Compet-e was founded in 2000, focusing on the issues of privacy and data security and business intelligence creating a set of solutions (management of privacy, management of the collection of logs related to system administrators, system of adequate verification in the field of anti-money laundering) that distributes directly locally and through partners on the national territory.
In 2019 Compet-e srl becomes “Competence Center on privacy and compliance issues” through the entry into the TESISQUARE® Ecosystem, strengthening the partnership with the parent company TESI SPA.
In collaboration with Tesi, in 2019, GRC CORA was born, an extremely parameterizable and modular software solution that integrates the various software solutions developed over the years by Compet-e to allow a unified compliance management in a single solution.
Thanks to a careful study of the material and the needs identified by the customers, Compet-e then developed its offer based on the trinomie “compliance, consulting, technologies”: understanding the compliance needs, Develop technologies suitable for the purpose and support the customer with specific and qualified advice for the achievement of objectives.